It’s hard to believe another year has flown by. In just over six weeks time, the 29th installment of the Breeders’ Cup World Championship will be held once again at Santa Anita race track in Arcadia, California. A total of 15 races worth 25.5 million dollars will be run over the course of two days.
As you might have seen already, we have been adding pages daily to the blog for each race. Each page will outline the horses who have qualified for specific races as part of the Breeders’ Cup “Win and You’re In” Challenge Series, as well as, those who have yet to qualify that will most likely enter anyways.
So far, we have added ten races including the main event, the Breeders’ Cup Classic. To view these pages, you can either select them by scrolling over the Breeders’ Cup Challenge title at the top of this page or you can click on the following links:
- $5,000,000 Grade 1 Breeders’ Cup Classic
- $3,000,000 Grade 1 Breeders’ Cup Turf
- $2,000,000 Grade 1 Breeders’ Cup Mile
- $2,000,000 Grade 1 Breeders’ Cup Ladies’ Classic
- $2,000,000 Grade 1 Breeders’ Cup Filly & Mare Turf
- $1,500,000 Grade 1 Breeders’ Cup Xpressbet Sprint
- $1,000,000 Grade 1 Breeders’ Cup Filly & Mare Sprint
- $1,000,000 Grade 1 Breeders’ Cup Dirt Mile
- $1,000,000 Grade 1 Breeders’ Cup Juvenile Turf
- $1,000,000 Grade 1 Breeders’ Cup Turf Sprint
Over the next few days, we will complete the remaining five races including the $2,000,000 Grade 1 Grey Goose Juvenile for two year old colts and geldings. Also stay tuned this weekend, as the Breeders Cup 2012 Challenge Series continues with the Gallant Bloom Handicap (G1) at Belmont Park on September 22. The winner gets an automatic bid to the Breeders’ Cup Filly & Mare Sprint.